Warehousing & Distribution
For your warehousing and distribution needs, go with Blue Ridge Logistics. We are built to handle every type of inventory from raw materials to MRO inventory to merchandise and to the final product. You can trust us to handle your inventory because we have:
- 24/7 Surveillance
- The Latest Tech
- A Background-Checked Crew
- A Dedicated Customer Service Team
We make sure to handle your distribution needs in as efficient a manner as possible. To do this, we offer:
- Full Truckload Shipping
- Less-Than-Truckload Shipping
- Parcel Delivery
Please, don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 513-6818 for any questions. Make sure to fill out your online form today.
In order to help your company run smoothly, you need someone to handle your warehousing and distribution. Handling these in-house takes time that you could be spending on your business. By trusting Blue Ridge Logistics, you partner with a company that specializes in third-party logistics.
Give your company a boost with Blue Ridge Logistics. Our secure warehouse will give you peace of mind while helping your company work efficiently. No matter what kind of company you are, we can handle your needs; no matter what type of inventory you have or what kind of distribution you need.
“Is Warehousing Right For Me?”
You may be wondering what type of inventory is right for warehousing, or you may be hesitant about how warehousing can help your business. Blue Ridge Logistics is built to handle all types of inventory in our warehouse. This means we have a variety of ways to truly help your business. Our warehouse is built to handle any inventory, including:
- Raw Materials: It is common for manufacturers to keep backup raw materials. These are used when large orders come in, to avoid having to wait for a new order of raw materials.
- MRO Inventory: Short for “Maintenance, Repair, or Operation of the Production Process”, MRO Inventory includes spare parts, oils, lubricants, and anything else needed in the case of a machine malfunctioning.
- Merchandise: Your first thought seeing this may be that you need your merchandise in your store, on hand. But warehousing backup merchandise is a great way to avoid a shortage and skip out on waiting for your supplier to get you a new shipment.
- Finished Product: If you currently create products directly based on orders, it may be worth looking into warehousing finished products. With this method, you run production constantly, keeping your items in our warehouse, where it is ready to be distributed by us as soon as an order comes in.
Storing your inventory, no matter what items you have, with Blue Ridge Logistics will help your company work more efficiently, avoid shortages, and grow. Make the right call for your company and store with Blue Ridge Logistics.
You need a warehouse that you can trust. You don’t just want to hand your inventory to anyone. For your warehousing needs, go with Blue Ridge Logistics, where you know your items are in safe hands. Our warehouse offers these benefits to give you peace-of-mind:
- 24/7 Surveillance
- The Latest Technology
- Expertly-Trained, Background-Checked Staff
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
By giving you the security that your items are safe and an open line of communication, we give you a truly worry-free warehouse solution.
Every company is different. Your needs for delivery are unique. In order to truly be there for you, no matter what you need, we offer:
- Full Truckload: This method of distribution, also known simply as TL, is when there are enough items to fill a truck, you want an entire truck dedicated to your inventory, and the shipment is time-sensitive. By speaking with a Blue Ridge representative, we can help you understand whether Full Truckload shipping is best for you.
- Less-Than-Truckload Shipping: This is a more efficient way to ship items. With Less-Than-Truckload Shipping, or LTL, trucks are split to carry inventory from multiple shippers. You pay for a portion of the truck space. This is a good option for those whose shipments are less than 15,000 lbs.
- Parcel Delivery: This form of delivery is for items less than 150 pounds, which can be lifted without assistance. There are added risks that come with parcel delivery. Since these items are smaller, they’re more susceptible to damage. Typically, there are also more end-destinations for parcel delivery, which again means more risk. That’s why, for smaller packages, you truly need a third-party logistics provider that you can trust.
This may seem like a lot to take in, but our team is ready to walk you through the process and make sure that you’re getting exactly what you need to distribute your inventory effectively and efficiently.
Choose Blue Ridge Logistics for Your Warehousing & Distribution Needs
For secure storage options with the latest technology, go with Blue Ridge Logistics. For delivery tailored to exactly what you need, go with Blue Ridge Logistics. For all of your warehousing and distribution needs, with top-quality customer care, go with Blue Ridge Logistics. Store with us today and grow your company for tomorrow.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call. You can reach us at (888) 513-6818. Please, fill out our online form.