Pick and Pack Services
When looking for the right logistics options for your business, you may have come across the term “Pick and Pack Fulfillment”. This type of logistics fulfillment lends itself well to many industries, especially for Ecommerce fulfillment. Here at Blue Ridge Logistics, we offer Pick and Pack services built to bring your business to the next level, minimizing unnecessary costs and providing a great experience for your customers.
What is Pick and Pack Fulfillment?
In the supply chain process, fulfillment is the step that occurs right after the order is placed. Pick and Pack is a type of fulfillment where workers in the warehouse retrieve each item for the order and place them in their respective packaging, along with any additional documentation needed and the right packing materials.
This is a system that requires a Pick and Pack warehouse setup. Not all logistics companies can offer this. Our warehouse is properly accommodated for Pick and Pack Fulfillment for all businesses, including Ecommerce businesses.
Our Pick and Pack Services Process
In order to best supplement your supply chain and help your business grow, we offer the following as a part of our Pick and Pack services:
- Accurate Picking: There are a few different ways to handle picking, including Piece Picking, Batch Picking, Zone Picking, and Wave Picking. We optimize your service by using the best option for what your business offers.
- White-Labeled Packing: Unlike certain competitors, we allow you to use your own packaging. The only place that our name appears is the return label.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management System: We manage your inventory and our warehouse to streamline the Pick and Pack process to minimize unnecessary packaging and keep the process quick. This also gives you in-depth info about your inventory at your fingertips.
- Secure Warehousing: While your inventory is in our warehouse, it is truly safe with climate control and 24/7 surveillance.
We offer full-service logistics, meaning that we handle not only fulfillment of your orders but also warehousing, distribution, and even last-mile delivery. With our flexible services, we are able to custom-fit what we offer to match your business’s needs, so you never pay for a service you don’t want.
Benefits of Pick and Pack Fulfillment
Curious whether Pick and Pack services are the best fit for your business? Here are some of the perks of Pick and Pack fulfillment over standard fulfillment services:
- Customizable User Experience: By having items picked individually, you allow users to create more customized orders and give your business the opportunity to offer a wider selection of goods.
- Cost Effective: By having your warehousing, packaging, and shipping all handled by the same full-service logistics company, you save costs.
- Time Effective: With Pick and Pack Fulfillment, your business’s supply chain is streamlined. This is more so the case when you work with a logistics company that custom-fits their services. With custom-fit warehousing solutions, unnecessary costs and time are avoided.
- Better Customer Satisfaction: Most customers have very high expectations for shipping, which makes them difficult to please. With Pick and Pack, each item is looked at by a worker, which lowers the chance of defects. This, along with quick shipping times and lower costs, minimizes the risk of unhappy customers.
As you know, especially if you have an online store, well-run 3pl services are key to success, both in terms of keeping customers happy and coming back and in keeping prices down. Choosing the best fit for your business is important, and our expert staff will help you out with a custom-fit logistics plan.
Partner with Blue Ridge for Your Pick and Pack Order Fulfillment
Blue Ridge Logistics offers Pick and Pack services based on our expertise. Feel confident partnering with us as your full-service, custom-fit logistics provider, knowing that we have been trusted since 2005, have been able to work with everything from Mom-and-Pops to Fortune 500 businesses, and are fully licensed and insured. We make logistics across the country simple with locations in the Mid-Atlantic region and in the Mid-America region.
We offer free estimates and work with you to customize your plan. To get started, give us a call at (888) 512-4741. You can also leave us a message using our simple online form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.