The old adage “The customer is always right” may not always be the case, but there is some truth to it. “The customer is always important” would be a more accurate phrase. Fulfillment logistics is a step in the logistics process that involves consumer interaction. You need a third-party logistics provider that understands how important the customer or client is to your business.
In order to truly treat the customer as important, we offer order fulfillment with a wide variety of services. We also handle the returns process. Blue Ridge Logistics will be with you every step of the way, ensuring that consumer perception of your brand stays high.
Handling orders accurately can make or break a company. Making a mistake can lead directly to a bad review. You need a third-party logistics provider who can handle your order fulfillment needs. We are an order fulfillment company that’s built to work for you and keep your customer satisfaction high.
We aim to give you expert order fulfillment services. To do this we:
- Offer customized branding on your boxes and bags.
- Can handle both B2B and B2C distribution.
- Are dedicated to frequent communication from an expert customer service team.
- Have an efficient warehouse built to handle peak seasons.
The order fulfillment process is a crucial one. To outsource fulfillment means trusting a third-party company to handle your customer’s perception of your brand. You can’t trust just anyone, and handling these services in-house is costly and can lead to mistakes. Go with Blue Ridge Logistics for secure order fulfillment that you can trust.
As tempting as it is to think that your business is perfect, the truth is that returns are inevitable. Whatever the reason is, whether it was your mistake or the customer’s mistake, you need a third-party logistics provider that is built to handle returns efficiently.
Here is how the return process works at Blue Ridge Logistics:
- First, you give us the information. We’ll need to know everything from the name of the customer to the order number to the carrier tracking number. This way we can authorize whether everything matches the item that was returned.
- Next, we check the box for damages. Customers expect perfect packaging, so boxes with any damage need to be recycled.
- After checking the boxes, we carefully check the item for damages. New items can be readded back into your inventory while items with slight imperfections are available to you to decide if you want to sell them at a discount or discard them.
The returns process is slow and costly, but customers have grown to expect returns with no questions, with some places even offering returns with no receipt needed. In order to keep up with customer expectations without sacrificing time and money, trust Blue Ridge Logistics.
Get Your Fulfillment Logistics Estimate from Blue Ridge Logistics
Blue Ridge Logistics has the expertise to handle your fulfillment logistics. With the ability to handle B2B and B2C shipping with custom branded packaging and dedicated customer service along with a tried-and-true returns process, Blue Ridge Logistics will be there every step of the way. For worry-free fulfillment logistics, go with Blue Ridge.