Mid-America Medical Logistics Company
Blue Ridge knows the medical supply chain is unlike any other supply chain. It has completely different standards and demands that need to be taken into consideration in order to approach it successfully. We provide specialized medical logistics solutions that improve the quality of your company’s customer care and streamline workflow processes.
Blue Ridge Logistics solutions include:
- Direct Delivery
- Custom-made Crating
- Warehouse Storage Until Needed Delivery
Blue Ridge Logistics has been a trusted family-owned and operated medical logistics provider since 2005. Known for our high-quality and dependable service, we are:
- Fully Licensed and Insured (General Liability & Workman’s Comp)
- Located in the Mid-American & Mid-Atlantic Region
- Experienced with Fortune 500 Companies and local corner stores
- Trusted by a wide range of industries
Find out how we can add value to your company’s delivery program – contact us by phone at (888) 513-6818 or fill out our online form and send us a message today.
When it comes to supporting the medical industry, Blue Ride Logistics keeps in mind that the end product isn’t a product at all – it’s a person. More importantly, it is a patient who is trusting your company to deliver the care they need. We have the resource, latest tech, and warehousing and distribution methods to handle the logistics of your entire supply chain.
Partner with us for the very best delivery solutions that provide your customers with the care and quality they expect and allow you to focus on running your business.
Our Medical 3PL Services
Blue Ridge Logistics experts have the expertise and knowledge to make your business more efficient and reliable. A few solutions we offer to optimize medical logistics includes:
- Direct Delivery: Eliminate the inefficiency of transfer hubs and rely on direct door-to-door service instead. This approach is cost-effective while providing pinpoint logistical timing and safe handling.
- Custom-made Crating: Medical devices often have special needs and our personalized shipping crates are built to store and deliver them safely and securely.
- Warehouse Storage: Staffed with background-checked and professionally trained crew, keep your inventory in our warehouse facilities until an order needs to be fulfilled.
Blue Ridge Logistics is a trusted medical logistics company because we take every detail into consideration when delivering logistics solutions. Get in touch with our experts and learn more about how we can benefit your supply chain operations.
What to Look for in a Medical Logistics Company
There’s a lot at stake when it comes to choosing a medical logistics company to deliver the products your patients need most. To help you out, here are a few qualities that any medical logistics company worth your business should have:
- Advanced Tech: Technology advances rapidly in the medical industry and having a supply chain is necessary to keep up. That means the logistics company you work with needs to be up-to-date on the latest tech in the industry with a system in place that keeps them up-to-date.
- Offers Scalability: Growth is hopefully inevitable and that is why the medical logistics company you choose to work with right now needs to be able to support what you plan to have in the future.
- Customization: Select a medical logistics company that will take the time to understand the ins and outs of your business and knows the responsibility of transporting possible lifesaving devices. Personalization matters and your business matters – the logistics company of your choice should deeply understand that.
Look for these qualities in your medical logistics company and you will find one that makes for a successful partnership. Though it may take a bit of research, it is well worth the effort.
Contact Blue Ridge and Get Started Today!
Dedicated to meeting your every need and expectation, let Blue Ridge help design a better logistics plan for your medical business or organization. With our team of skilled logistics professionals working diligently on your behalf, you can lift your business to a new level of operational efficiency.
Tell us your medical logistics needs by filling out our online form or by calling us at (888) 513-6818 today!