Looking across furniture importers, retailers and manufacturers you’ll find that one thing they all have in common is logistics challenges. Transportation hassles can lead to delays in production and make the most efficient company fall behind. Blue Ridge Logistics provides third-party logistics services in the furniture industry, including e-commerce.
Whether you’re a B2C or B2B company, we offer the following services:
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Order Fulfillment
- Last Mile Delivery
- Dedicated Logistics Team
Since 2005, our goal has been to treat each client as if they were part of our family-owned and operated company. To do this, we emphasize teamwork and partnership. When you decide to work with us, you’ll have a company with the following by your side:
- Experience with SMBs and Fortune 500 companies
- Knowledge of industries beyond furniture
- A second Mid-Atlantic location
- Fully licensed and insured
We aim to offer your furniture business more than our logistics services, at Blue Ridge Logistics are goal is to boost your supply chain operations efficiency and, in turn, grow your business continually.
For a free estimate and consultation, fill out our Logistics Form or give us a call at (434) 847-1152 today.
Established to truly help businesses thrive, we aren’t interested in doing the bare minimum at Blue Ridge Logistics. When you work with us, your furniture business will have access to a multitude of resources to improve the transportation of your products and customer satisfaction.
Our Logistics Services for Your Furniture Business
Blue Ridge Logistics has used its breadth of logistics knowledge to develop supply chain solutions that lower costs and increase efficiency. Most importantly, our services reduce the stress and anxiety that comes along with the strict distribution and delivery schedules of the furniture industry. Here’s how:
- Warehousing & Distribution: Built to hold everything from raw materials to finished products, our modern warehouse and distribution facilities feature the latest tech and a number of safety features including background checked crew. We provide a range of distribution services including full truckload, less-than-truckload shipping and parcel delivery. No matter the size of your delivery, we can get it there while minimizing costs and time.
- Order Fulfillment: The customer experience is by far one of the most important aspects of any furniture business. Our fulfillment services can help you improve customer interaction during delivery, handle returns and get items delivered on time, among other things.
- Last Mile Delivery: When it comes to shipping and delivery, customers expect things items to arrive quickly. For businesses that want to elevate their customer satisfaction levels, Blue Ridge Logistics offers services such as route planning, proof-of-delivery and in-depth reporting to make sure your business stands out.
- Dedicated Logistics Team: Blue Ridge Logistics uses the systems, information and industry experience we have to develop insights that help you do more than get a good customer review. We produce detailed reports that can help you gain new customers, build trust and even create new offerings.
Learn more about all that we can offer your furniture business when you fill out our Logistics Form today.
Contact Blue Ridge and Get Started Today!
Partner with Blue Ridge to transport your furniture inventory easily and confidently. A trusted vet in the supply chain industry for companies like Holiday Inn and US Airways, as well as local mom and pop shops, we know logistics and believe we can help your business too.
Thinking about giving us a try? Call us at (434) 847-1152 or fill out our Logistics Form to request a free estimate and consultation today.