Last-Mile Delivery Company
More and more companies are offering free shipping. More and more companies are offering expedited shipping. It has become an expectation from consumers that they will have these options when buying a product. While customer satisfaction is incredibly important, you have to figure out how to offer options like this while keeping an eye on your bottom line. To make this happen, you need expert last-mile delivery services from Blue Ridge Logistics.
What Do Customers Expect?
Between 35% and 55% of delivery costs occur in the last mile, according to Here360. Even with the high costs of last mile delivery, consumers are raising their expectations more and more. Here are some of the findings from research by Businesswire that shows exactly what these expectations are:
- Just about 65% of respondents listed cost this as their top factor for shipping. The second highest was speed, which a little over 18% of respondents listed as their top factor.
- Only 7.5% of respondents say that the shipping date doesn’t impact their likelihood to buy. This is compared with the nearly 29% of respondents that say they are more likely to buy a product if they get it within a week.
- Almost 80% of respondents say that free, 2-day shipping is important.
- Over 70% of respondents say that they are unlikely to buy from a brand again if they have a bad delivery experience.
These statistics show just how important the concepts of “fast” and “free” are to customers. While cost is far and away the biggest factor, there is proof in practice that speed is key to positive brand perception right along with cost-effective shipping. But the biggest statistic in this study may be how many consumers wouldn’t buy from a brand again in response to a poor delivery experience. The amount of value placed on a smooth delivery with no problems is huge.
It is clearly important to provide top-quality shipping at a consistent level with low-cost and high speed. That may sound difficult, but it’s as simple as partnering with Blue Ridge Logistics. There’s a reason why we have been trusted with last-mile delivery in the Mid-Atlantic region since our start over 15 years ago.
Last-Mile Delivery Services
With all of these expectations, you need your last-mile delivery to be streamlined, but not at the cost of quality or professionalism. This can be a difficult spot to balance, but our experience since 2005 has taught us exactly how to do it. For your final-mile delivery, we offer the following services:
- Expert planning to achieve route optimization creating fast and efficient delivery.
- Proof of delivery that is clear for customers and easy-to-use for delivery workers.
- In-depth reports and historical data that is key to making informed decisions on the future.
- A dedication to providing clear and helpful communication for expert client support.
These services are built to make the process cost-effective for you while making the delivery experience a positive one for your customers. While customer expectations for shipping may be getting higher and higher, it’s easy to keep up with Blue Ridge Logistics.
Choose Blue Ridge Logistics as Your Last-Mile Delivery Company
Don’t go with just any last mile logistics company for what is possibly the most important step in the supply chain. For stress-free and efficient delivery all the way to the final destination, trust Blue Ridge Logistics. Trusted since 2005, fully-licensed (USDOT: 1857659), and family-owned and operated; Blue Ridge is the last-mile delivery company for you. We even have another last-mile delivery hub in the Mid-America Region so that you can provide quick delivery in even more places.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how our final mile delivery, or any of our other 3PL services, can help you, reach out to us at (434) 847-1152 or fill out this online form.