Kentucky Logistics Company
If you are tired of logistics companies that provide little more than the bare minimum, Blue Ridge Logistics is here to help. Our services are built around your company’s needs and we have the resources and experience to handle large and small scale projects.
Trusted in the Mid-Atlantic Region since 2005, we were born out of the need for a 3PL company that emphasized customer care and satisfaction above all else. Blue Ridge Logistics is one of the best options for Kentucky businesses in need of high-level logistics services.
Our Kentucky 3PL Services
Blue Ridge Logistics offers comprehensive services that have been expertly crafted to give your business the long-term support it needs. Instead of working with multiple third-parties, we make it possible to take care of every step of your supply chain in one place.
Our services include:
- Expert planning and proof-of-delivery, along with other cost-effective processes that streamline last-mile delivery without sacrificing quality and customer experience.
- Branded packaging, B2C and B2B distribution as well as handling returns are a few ways we elevate your fulfillment logistics.
- Using the latest technology, software and systems integration to simplify the process of warehouse inventory management.
- State-of-the-art warehousing facilities that protect your belongings and are monitored 24 hours a day withtailored distribution services, including full truckload and less-than-truckload shipping.
No matter the kind of business you have or if you need full or project-based logistics, with Blue Ridge Logistics services, your supply chain worries can rest easy.
What to Look for in a Kentucky Logistics Company
The number of logistics companies serving the Kentucky region is staggering. It’s important to find the right one that is trustworthy and capable. When looking for a logistics company, here are the key features to keep an eye out for:
- Licenses & Insurance: It is in your best interest to only collaborate with logistics companies that have acquired the proper licenses and insurance. This shows these companies take the safety of your goods seriously.
- Industry Experience: When we say experience, it is two-fold. Look for logistics companies that have years of experience in the industry, while making sure they also have worked with different types of companies. This ensures they can handle a variety of situations and issues sure to pop up.
- Flexibility: Supply chain logistics is as unpredictable as running a business – and you already know how important it is to stay adaptable. Any logistics company you work with should share that same philosophy and have services that can be adjusted for your specific needs. Try to stay away from one-size-fits-all logistics companies.
It may take a little research, but when you find a company that meets the above criteria, you are setting your business up for success.
Partner with Blue Ridge Logistics
Take your business to the next level with Blue Ridge Logistics. Established in 2005, we are a fully licensed and insured logistics company that provides 3PL solutions for every part of your supply chain – and emphasize customer care, quality and convenience.
Get in touch with our team at (434) 847-1152 or fill out this online form and learn more about what Blue Ridge Logistics services can do for your business.