Tennessee Logistics Company
Blue Ridge Logistics has been a leading supplier of 3PL solutions in Tennessee since 2005, and we can deliver a variety of services. We are focused on giving you the most effective logistics services that are completely customized to meet your needs. With locations in the Southeast region and a major hub in the Mid-America region, we are ready to support projects of any size.
Our Tennessee 3PL Services
Blue Ridge Logistics can help your Tennessee business with outstanding 3PL services across every step of the supply chain.
Our world-class services include:
- A warehouse with multiple security measures such as climate control and 24/7 surveillance. Your inventory will be safe and secure with Blue Ridge.
- Blue Ridge leverages the latest technology to give you the most efficient warehouse inventory management. We will provide you with real-time data as well as historical reporting.
- Our fulfillment services provide B2B and B2C distribution, and we are able to handle fulfillment for all types of businesses, including online and eCommerce.
- Our last-mile delivery is super efficient because we have developed a better method for last-mile delivery using expert route planning with fast and effective proof of delivery to save you money.
We will create a solution that is specific to your requirements. If you want a full-service logistics provider, we can handle that, but if you just need logistics help on a per-project basis, Blue Ridge Logistics is also able to assist.
What to Look for in a Tennessee Logistics Company
There are many logistics companies out there. To find the best one for you, you have to do your homework. Here are some things to look for:
- Experienced: Building expertise in logistics takes years. You also need to look for a provider that is familiar with a variety of businesses.
- Flexible: A great logistics partner will be able to give you just the services you need and nothing extraneous. They also can adjust on the fly to address unexpected situations. Having the resources and knowledge to handle whatever comes up.
- Licensed and Insured: Your Tennessee logistics company must have all the proper licenses and insurance. Shipping and transporting goods requires specific licenses. Also make sure that your provider is completely covered for General Liability and Workers Comp.
Check out all of these things to ensure you can make a fully informed decision and are confident you are working with the ideal logistics provider for your business.
Get in Touch with Blue Ridge Logistics
Blue Ridge Logistics knows what it takes to give your business next level logistics services. We’ve got knowledge across a range of industries, and all sizes, from small to medium to large. Our experience and dedication have driven our success since 2005.
To find out more about how we can elevate your Tennessee business, let us know today. Connect with a Blue Ridge Logistics representative at (434) 847-1152 or submit a request with our online form for a quick response.