If you’re looking for a fulfillment logistics provider in the Mid-Atlantic area, look no further than Blue Ridge Logistics. We provide full-service third-party logistics services, including expert order fulfillment. For your business, we offer the following order fulfillment services:
- Packaging with Your Own Branding
- B2B and B2C Distribution
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
- Ability to Handle All Types of Businesses Including Ecommerce
- Warehouse Optimized for Peak-Season Fulfillment
- Experienced in Fulfillment Logistics Since 2005
- Family-Owned and Operated
- Mid-America Region Fulfillment Logistics Location
- Fully Licensed, VA Property Permit: 4836
There is no better fulfillment partner to help your business run more efficiently than Blue Ridge Logistics in Lynchburg, VA. Handling your order fulfillment in-house is often inefficient and costly. Meanwhile, other 3PL companies who claim to have top-quality fulfillment logistics solutions offer one-size-fits-all service that isn’t truly right for you. Your best option to outsource fulfillment is through Blue Ridge Logistics.
Order Fulfillment Services
A key aspect of fulfillment logistics is the order fulfillment process. To make customers happy, this process has to be streamlined so that you can get your shipments in their hands fast and cheap, without hurting your bottom line. For your order fulfillment, we offer the following services:
- You are able to use boxes and bags with your own branding on them.
- We are able to handle both B2B and B2C shipments and distribution.
- We value quick and helpful communication and are dedicated to providing overall great customer care to help end any confusion in the order fulfillment process.
- Can handle services for all types of businesses, including Ecommerce fulfillment.
- Our warehouse is optimized with expert warehouse inventory management, allowing us to be able to handle peak seasons.
We have been operating since 2005. With all of that experience, we have learned exactly what people need from their third-party logistics providers. These services aren’t random, we have honed our process to truly fit what you need.
Your goal may be to run a tight ship with as little mistakes as possible, but the reality is that returns are inevitable. Whether they come up as a mistake on your end or the customer’s end, the return needs to be handled. This is key because, just like how shipping has an expectation of being fast and efficient, returns are viewed in the same way. To make this a possibility, we offer expert return handling services.
Here are some of the key steps to our returns process:
- We will need all of the information available about the purchase that is being returned. That includes the name of the customer, the order number, the carrier tracking number, and anything else you have available. This allows us to properly match the returned item with the order, as well as making the entire process run smoothly.
- The next step is checking the box. While it’s tempting to use boxes that are in pretty good condition, customers expect perfection. Anything else will lower your brand perception. We recycle every box that isn’t in perfect condition.
- Finally, we check the item itself. Items that are brand new in perfect condition can be added back into the inventory. This is fairly common as many returns are for unopened items. There are, however, items that are in very good, but not perfect condition. In these cases, you will have the option to recycle or toss the item or add it to your inventory at a discounted price.
Each step of this process is done carefully but quickly. Time is money and efficiency is key to happy customers. While it may seem like a big issue to have returns come in, remember that, according to a study from Harvard, customers will spend even more money with your business after getting a fast and effective response to their problems. Get yourself more business with efficient returns from Blue Ridge Logistics.
Trust Blue Ridge with Your Fulfillment Logistics Services
For your business to run smoothly, you need a good third-party logistics provider to handle your fulfillment services. You can rest assured that Blue Ridge Logistics is that 3PL company for you because we are fully licensed (VA Property Permit: 4836), family-owned and operated, and have been trusted since 2005. For expert order fulfillment and returns handling, look towards Blue Ridge Logistics.
You need your order fulfillment and your returns handling done quickly, which is why we offer a second hub in the Central part of the United States. Be sure to check out our Fulfillment Logistics Services in our Iowa location.
For more information about our fulfillment logistics services, including order fulfillment and handling returns, or any of our other 3PL services, give us a call at (434) 847-1152 or fill out our third-party logistics form.