Warehouse Inventory Management
Warehouse inventory management is simply the process of tracking and managing inventory before it heads out for fulfillment. That seems rather simple, and many third-party logistics companies handle this like it is a simple task. However, here at Blue Ridge Logistics we approach warehouse inventory management as a way to make the entire logistics process efficient.
This means adding warehousing management software using the latest technology and putting together inventory management systems that standardize and simplify the process. We make warehouse inventory management complex for us because that makes warehousing simple for you.
Services for Warehouse Inventory Management
We are dedicated to providing great warehouse inventory management to help your business grow. Here are some of the ways that Blue Ridge Logistics makes warehousing efficient with warehouse inventory management:
- Latest Tech: We ensure that everything in our warehouse works cohesively and efficiently through the latest technology. We keep a close eye on what’s new in the world of tech and are constantly determining how we can use new advances to help our warehouse run even better for you.
- Real-Time and Historic Data: We allow you to see useful data such as your real-time stock level. Not only can you see what the current status of your inventory is, but you can see historical data for your inventory as well.
- Integration of 3PL Services: Our warehouse inventory management is built so that our 3PL services work seamlessly together. We are able to be a full-service logistics company because our warehousing, distribution, fulfillment, and last-mile-delivery all work hand-in-hand.
- Professional Customer Care Team: To run a business, you shouldn’t have to know everything about logistics. You shouldn’t have to be able to seamlessly go through complex data reports and understand warehousing and fulfillment. That’s why we are dedicated to providing quick-response customer service. We value an open and helpful communication is key to making the logistics process simple.
These services make managing inventory simple and efficient. We are dedicated to continuous improvement. Over time, ever since our start in 2005, we have looked for and implemented new ways to help your business through warehouse inventory management. With Blue Ridge Logistics, your warehousing will be truly stress-free.
Blue Ridge Warehouse Inventory Management Benefits
Your goal is to cut spending, raise sales, and raise customer awareness and perception of your brand. How can inventory management help with that? We put together some of the top ways that optimizing inventory management will help your brand:
- Real-Time Stock Data: Alongside our services that keep your items safe, we offer the latest tech to make the process efficient for you. This cloud-based technology gives you the ability to view accurate and real-time inventory data. For inventory tracking, we use barcode scanning that allows you to see what is in stock, exactly how much is left, and what is out of stock.
- Forecasting: Between viewing real-time data and historic data that you get through our inventory management software, you will be able to better forecast and optimize the levels of inventory that you maintain in the future. This helps you avoid having too much inventory, which can cost a sizable amount of money, and having too little inventory, which hurts consumer perception of your brand as a result of shortages.
- Improves Decision-Making: With our warehouse inventory management process, you will be able to make better decisions that truly help your business. This will help your decisions across the entirety of the warehousing process. A big part of this is being able to make more accurate decisions on how much to spend on raw materials, manufacturing, and fulfillment of your products.
- Quality-Control: You may do everything in your power to avoid these issues popping up, but eventually one of your customers will report that they got a faulty product from you. For many businesses, this is a nightmare. They have to trace back each step of the process to find exactly where the issue came up to see if it should and can be corrected. With warehouse inventory management from Blue Ridge Logistics, it’s incredibly simple to see where the issue crept up and whether that issue is affecting other products.
Inventory management helps keep the logistics process efficient. In a world where efficiency is king, trusting Blue Ridge Logistics is your answer to truly help your business grow. Our warehouse stock management is completely built with the intention of helping your business, through all of our third-party logistics services, grow and work more efficiently.
Go with Blue Ridge Logistics for Your Warehousing Needs
Warehouse inventory management is key to successful third-party logistics. You can be comfortable choosing Blue Ridge Logistics because we are family-owned and operated, fully licensed (VA Property Permit: 4836), and have a dedicated customer service team.
In a world that demands efficient shipping, it is key to have warehouses in different areas across the United States. While we are happy to be your Mid-Atlantic hub, be sure to check out our Mid-America Region location in Iowa.
Want to learn more about our warehouse inventory management and how it can help your business? Have any questions? Simple, give us a call at (434) 847-1152 or fill out this online form.