West Virginia Logistics Company
Our logistics offerings are the perfect match for your West Virginia business. Blue Ridge Logistics will streamline your supply chain to minimize inefficiencies and maximize profits. Boost your company’s overall performance by letting us smooth out any bumps in the delivery road. With Blue Ridge Logistics, you get peace of mind.
Our Logistics Services
We’ve been in business for close to 20 years, and over that time, we’ve developed the services needed for a smooth-running supply chain. We use our industry knowledge and our carrier relationships to maximize your business efficiency while pleasing your customers. We’re your one-stop shop for efficient logistics. Our services include
- Warehousing: Our warehouse is full of security measures to keep your inventory safe. This includes climate control, 24/7 surveillance, and more.
- Warehouse Inventory Management: Seamlessly manage your inventory with state-of-the-art technology. Real-time and historical data reports keep you informed and make supply-and-demand decisions easily.
- Fulfillment Logistics: Boost your brand recognition with branded boxes. Our B2B and B2C fulfillment options are the perfect match for your business.
- Last-Mile Delivery: Last-mile delivery costs can add up fast. Our focus is on efficient last-mile delivery that saves you money and makes your customers happy.
At Blue Ridge, our services are completely tailorable. Whether you just need a single project handled or you need someone to handle all of your logistics needs, we’re the clear choice in West Virginia.
Tips for Choosing a West Virginia Logistics Company
Everyone promises the moon and the stars, which makes choosing a logistics company to help your West Virginia business difficult. If you don’t know what to look for, it can be hard to tell which is the best option for you. To help narrow down the field, look for these qualities in a 3PL partner:
- Experience: Experience counts, and not just when it comes to inventory and fulfillment. You don’t want a start-up with no track record, so you want experience there. Equally important is a logistics company that is experienced with a wide range of business sizes and types.
- Full Range of Services: From the start of the supply chain to the end, you will want to make sure that you work with a logistics company that offers everything you may need. This is important even if you don’t need all of the services right now. You want to make sure your partner offers flexibility if your needs change.
- Licenses: Don’t do business with a logistics provider unless they are properly licensed. You will want a company that has a USDOT number. Look for this at the bottom of the home page of their website.
With these tips in mind, you will be able to rule out a number of West Virginia 3PL providers and create a shortlist of potential partners.
Contact Blue Ridge Logistics for More Info
By partnering with Blue Ridge Logistics, you will be working with a West Virginia logistics partner that has the experience, is fully licensed for hauling (USDOT: 1857659), and is fully insured (General Liability and Worker’s Comp). There is a reason why we have been trusted by businesses ranging from Mom & Pops to Fortune 500 companies.
Speak with us today to learn more about how our logistics services can match your business needs. To get in touch, you can fill out our simple online form to have us reach out to you or you can give us a toll-free call at (888) 512-4741.